Thursday, January 26, 2017

Emily Wants to Play and So do I




Hello and welcome today we are going to talk about a game that I livestreamed recently, Emily wants to play. It´s an indie horror survival game made by Shawn Hitchcock who drew on his fear´s and ended up with a game that is outright horrifying. Emily, is a ghost of a mentally unstable little girl, and she´s the main antagonist who will go after you to kill you. Your goal is to survive as long as possible so, you can collect different objects and tapes which are hidden around the house. It´s truly a great jump scare game, but fair warning it´s a game that will have you screaming literally every ten minutes. While I was playing this game I was amazed that it was made by one man and what's even cooler is that Shawn is making a sequel simply called Emily wants to Play 2 which will be released sometime this year, can I say hyped? 


 I can´t wait to see the next game because I am truly enjoying the first and I hope you will continue getting scared with me on future livestreams of this and other games. And tell me are you as excited as I am about the next game? Leave a comment down below and let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment